Delivery Driver APPLY NOW
We are currently looking for a team player to fill the position of being one of our amazing delivery drivers!
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers around Kent and beyond, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading lorries and providing exceptional customer service to our customers..
We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
This job requires heavy lifting of fragile goods, sometimes on your own. So we require a fit and healthy individual for this role
As one of our Delivery Drivers you would be responsible for loading, unloading, preparing, cleaning, and operating a vehicle for delivery duties. You'll transport a wide variety of products to different required addresses. You should have knowledge about mechanics in case the delivery vehicle has technical issues. Sometimes you'll need to receive payments from customers once you deliver products.
A Delivery Driver usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Delivering items.
• Inspecting vehicle for operation.
• Loading and unloading products.
• Resolving customer complaints.
• Driving vehicles through different routes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto vehicles
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with our warehouse and office teams
- Unload goods as per customer specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure that products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Building or assembling furniture or other equipment on site in some cases
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence with 3+ years Driving experience
- Minimum 1 year’s experience as Delivery Driver
- Clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
|||Based out of Whitstable |||Delivery Team||||||aep_ic9alGVG2KHN|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single|||9|||||||||false